Wednesday, February 20, 2008

And Still Losing...

Sure, I could rant about how the Flyers are shooting themselves in the foot as the season nears the home stretch. I could rant about how frustrated I am that Peter Forsberg isn't healthy enough to make a return. I could rant about how we can't beat any divisional opponents. I could rant about how this team was the worst team in hockey last year, got off to a completely unexpected start this year, only to see the incredible turnaround start to slowly fade into oblivion. I could rant about how ineffecitve Danny Briere has been over the last month. I could rant about Simon Gagne's injuries. I could rant about the suddenly unstable goalie situation.

But really, what's the point? All I (or anybody) can do at this point is keep on rooting for the Flyguys to snap out of this funk and return to their early season form. Plenty of time left in the season, so here's to hoping the team wakes up starting now.

-ajd

1 comment:

big momma said...

It's as if all the wheels came off the wagon at once...the good news is they picked up Modry from the Kings and that should be a big help to our defense(he's only 1 of 2 players on that team with a "+" with his name!)


Google