Monday, April 14, 2008

CuseAdelphia Makes its Triumphant Return

After my toughest and busiest semester up on the hill, which severely limited my ability to run this website, my workload has finally decreased significantly. I didn't have the two plus hours a day to work on this site. I wasn't going to run this site half-fast. So now I think most days I'm going to have the time regularly update this site.

So what I have missed since my last post around two months ago?

  • Syracuse men's basketball goes to the NIT, blows a big lead again, Donte' Greene says schools ain't for him, and pursues millions of dollar in the NBA.
  • Syracuse women's basketball reached new heights going to the NCAA tournament. Looking back at the last two months if I regret not writing anything on this site, it's not covering the women's team because they deserved coverage they weren't getting.
  • Syracuse men's LAX is awesome. Plain and simple. This team went from 5-8 to being one of the most complete teams in the country. That's a phenomenal turnaround that I give both the players and coaches credit for.
  • Syracuse women's LAX has been great, not completely awesome though. They've lost pretty convincingly in statement games. They still beat Georgetown for the first time ever in the regular season 18-3 as Christina Dove broke her own scoring record the next game.
  • SU football has been toning down their offensive linemen in attempt to get them to be faster and nimbler. Averin Collier has a broken foot: an injured SU running back, what a surprise. What is a surprise is that the University isn't carting his injured ass around campus so he doesn't have to run awkwardly to the South Campus bus.

  • The Phillies are off to one of their best starts in years which sadly is only 6-7. With the way they get hot through May, they've got the National League right where they want them.
  • The 76ers have already clinched a playoff spot and will be heading into the playoffs with a likely first round opponent of Orlando or Detroit. A first round matchup with Detroit could mean a series win looking at the 2008 head to head and the way these two teams match up.
  • The Flyers are back into the playoffs after finishing dead last in 2007. The Flyers basically have a best of five left with home ice advantage against the Caps.

Now I must ask, did you miss me?

No comments:


Google