Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Day Daily Digest

Here's what we've written:

Here's the news from Philly:
  • Beerleaguer says the Phils are the top story of the year.
  • Westbrook might be getting paid.
  • Not Philly, but from a Philly site. New England is bad apparently.
  • Nice end of 2007 look at the Sixers.
  • Another nice Eagles recap.

And some Syranews:

There was one significant game of interest tonight. Louisville some how managed to lose to Cincy 58-57. Seriously Louisville. Cincinnati? David Padgett returns from a broken knee cap and you lose? The Cardinals go 3-22 from three and only sent the Bearcats to the line six times. How have they gone from a legitimate final four contender to a team that loses to arguably the second worst team in the conference. I guess the Orange's Big East game against Cincy won't be such a pushover. That is an inexcusable loss. Louisville is going to have to win 11 of their remaining Big East games and make it through a few rounds in the Big East tournament to go dancing. Their resume looks terrible right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year everyone at Cuseadelphia and congratulations for the great site (I immediately added it to my blogroll), you'll see me visiting often, hope we can exchange comments for every Sixers game

I'm really glad that you cover college sports because I don't, so I'll have a chance to know more about that... will you follow soccer too? USA or int'l?

Did I get it well, you have a girl covering Sixers there? I apologize, you know italians are retarded and sexist, that's why I'm asking for confirmation (LOL)

Keep up the good work

Ricky


Google