Friday, January 4, 2008

Wild Card Weekend

NFL predictions in this day and age are worthless because of the unpredictability of the league, and you probably don't give a frog's fat ass who I think will win this weekend. But I'm going to pick the games anyway. Deal with it.

NEW YORK GIANTS AT TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS
Who I want to win: Tampa Bay, because Eli Manning would still be winless in the playoffs which would be nice
Who will actually win: Tampa Bay, 21-17

WASHINGTON REDSKINS AT SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
Who I want to win: Seattle, because I want Joe Gibbs to retire so we don't have to worry about him ever again
Who will actually win: Seattle, 28-13

TENNESSEE TITANS AT SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
Who I want to win: Tennessee, because I want the Chargers to realize Marty Schottenheimer was a much better option than Norv Turner
Who will actually win: San Diego, 31-14

JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS AT PITTSBURGH STEELERS
Who I want to win: Jacksonville, because they play football the right way (solid running game, stout defense, mistake-free QB)
Who will actually win: Pittsburgh, 19-16

-ajd

No comments:


Google